- At registration and on other occasions during the year, parents need to choose up to 100 hours of Options classes for their child. The options include an International Language, English Language Learner Enhancement, fine arts or computer classes. Classes in other languages are offered as numbers warrant.
- Parents are asked to make comments in the Homework Agenda that is sent home with every student. Parents are invited to comment or ask for a face to face meeting with the teacher.
- Parents can appeal school decisions according to clearly defined procedures and regulations directly or via a School Council meeting or at Board level.
- Parents have a School Council and parent chairs are invited to make presentations before the Almadina School Society Board.
- For major announcements, school administration ensures that notices are translated or explained for each major language group at the school.