- Parent-Teacher conferences take place both at report card time as well as through a system of home and school contacts.
- Parents make up the majority of the Almadina School Society Board and written monthly reports are made to the Board of Directors by Administration and the Secretary-treasurer.
- Conflict of interest, FOIP and PIPA standards are enforced and incidents reported to authorities.
- Almadina posts on its website approved minutes of board meetings, educational plans, PAT scores, newsletters, school surveys and all major initiatives.
- Each school campus sets student performance standards for PAT and the delivery of educational services.